Saturday, April 17, 2010

In Love With Another.....

I always wanted to say what was on my heart and Im finally saying something. I been over the hills for a certain someone. I mean I did everything and anything for this man. I didnt know how a woman should be treated because I was always treated the same. I thought this is how love should be. I was disrepected all the time. I didnt know what it was in the beginning. It was just a friend thang. But doing the friend thang I grew feelings. I was jealous when any female talked or approached him. I never confronted him on anything. I just let it go on for 1 year and some. Yea, we had our disagreements but what he said goes. He wore the pants and set all the rules. I felt so lonely and depressed. I just didnt know what to do. I was that crazy over him. WHY? I didnt have the answers to nothing. I didnt know why I was in love. I didnt know why I loved him....I just felt it was right to do....I always wanted to know what LOVE was?!?! We went thru so much, from other females to losing something so spiritually precious, that he blames me for. I just didnt see my life and future with him. I just knew it wasnt gone be.....LOVE is so tricky....I had to leave that friend thang alone....I thought.....but I kept going back to it cause it was all I had, something that shown me attention. But since then I found something so delicious that Im not letting go. This man is so great to me that its scary. He aint always right, but he's just right for me. He doesnt do right all the time but I LOVE this man. Im so sorry sweetie but I need to be happy. IM SO SORRY, SO SORRY. I cant do this anymore. I have and deserve to be happy. You will always be that special friend thang to me. At the end of the day, Im in LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment